COMIC BOOK CLOSE UP
I R O N M A N / T O N Y S T A R K
Tales Of Suspense #69 (Sept. 1965)
Art by Don Heck & Vince Colletta
1) Pencil vs Camera by Ben Heine
2) Jessica Jones by Mark Bagley & David Mack (on Tumblr)
3) Marlon Brando’s two roles in Superman and Apocalypse Now by Phil Noto on Tumblr
4) Model of the monument Tenax Vitae - originally by Rinaldo Carnielo (1853-1910)
5) Hulk by Gabriele Dell’Otto
6) Cover from Caravan 7 - Art by Emiliano Mammucari | Colors by Lorenzo De Felici
7) Hans-Peter Feldmann - Untitled (Two girls with a shadow).Clipped image pasted on cardboard and framed. 60 x 80 cm. via museumuesum
8) by Tomer Hanuka
9) Online Predators by Asaf Hanuka
Things I Miss In Comics: Terry Dodson's Emma Frost
There are a couple of ways to get books, Amazon for printed books and Colixology for digital are good choices. There also other comic book stores that have online stores as well. A good google search will help you find stuff.
X-Men #140, page 1 by John Byrne & Terry Austin. 1980.
John was shown this page and he shared a story about it being, “the last straw” before he quit the X-Men:
Every issue there would be what I called my “ARGH!!” moment, when I came across something Chris had written that went against what I had drawn, or what we had plotted. The cumulative effect was numbing to say the least. Here I went “ARGH!” on the very first page. Can you tell why?
Specifically, it was the way I had drawn Colossus easily ripping that stump out of the ground, replete with flying clumps of earth and speed lines versus the way Chris scripted it. I saw that page, printed, and just threw up my hands. “Can’t do this any more!”
I called Weezi (then the editor of Uncanny ) the same day, to resign.
Jennifer backstage during the 86th Annual Academy Awards
Unreleased Marvelmania Spider-Man poster by Jack Kirby, and the final released poster by John Romita done from the same basic layout.
ULTRON BY RAFFAELE IENCO