Fact: comic creators share feelings with fangirls, often.
1) Lisbeth Salander by Lee Bermejo
2) John Constantine by Lee Bermejo
3) Batman by Lee Bermejo
4) Joker by Lee Bermejo
5) Superman by Lee Bermejo
6) Winter Soldier by Lee Bermejo
7) Bob Marley by Lee Bermejo
8) Jimi Hendrix by Lee Bermejo
9) Daredevil by Lee Bermejo
10) Captain America by Lee Bermejo
1) Superman by Alex Ross
2) Captain America by Alex Ross
3) Doctor Doom by Adi Granov on Tumblr
4) Iron Man by Adi Granov on Tumblr
5) War Machine by Francesco Mattina
6) Silver Surfer by Esad Ribic
7) Daredevil by Mike Deodato Jr. on Tumblr
8) Marvel Boy/Noh-Varr by Mike Deodato Jr. on Tumblr
9) Hulk by Massimo Carnevale on Tumblr
10) Wolverine by Simone Bianchi
>too many women
I’m sorry, I don’t know what those words mean in that order.
>do you ever think, “there should be a guy in here somewhere?”
>I see no need for anymore men in the story at this time, but I’m afraid it won’t appeal to a large enough audience.
You’re trying to sell a thing you haven’t even written yet. Write the story you would write if you were just going to put it in a drawer.
Write the story you want to read.
|—||thor every single fucking time (via thorithorson)|