Machine Man 1980
Machine Man 1980
Star Wars 1982
OOOh My Gosh!!
So my friend just shared this link with me…
Check out this amazing food/actionfigure/comic book blog
Jake Johnson site…not only amazing photos of his toys and comics…
He also has receipes for each post…
what a great site!
I have been on it for hours…..and now im HUNGRY..nom,nom,nom…
So much yummy food and great photos…
Head on over to his site…Click the link n__n
Happy Geeky Girl
Non solo catapulte infernali: i gemelli di nerdolandia
compresi i Wonder Twins & Jade e Obsidian
e Aurora & Northstar - Capitan Bretagna & Psylocke - Quicksilver & Scarlet
Marvel Comics, 1981. (via starwars77-80.blogspot.com)
I’ve been nursing a pretty devout hate for Star Wars for a good number of years now, but this is a pretty great example of why I will always love ’70s Marvel.
Did anyone who made this issue give a damn if you couldn’t go out to space in a vest and a button down shirt? NO THEY DIDN’T. THEY DID NOT GIVE A DAMN. BECAUSE THEY WERE BUSY MAKING STORIES ABOUT DUDES HAVING AN OUTER SPACE GUNFIGHT WITH LASERS.
And that’s real
Marvel / DC Superheroes take on the forces of Star Wars good and evil in these two awesome print sets of 6 by Loopz. Each 5” x 7” signed set runs for $36. Available now on Etsy (Marvel / Star Wars). Other sizes are available.
Via: Top Hat Sasquatch
- Hanging out with amazing people I missed so much
- My frieng being the cutest gwen stacy ever:
- Playing Arkham City Demo which is amazing btw! I can’t wait to buy it!
- Talking the the season 4 concept artist of reboot
- Being told by a famous comicbook artist Adam Kubert that I was the best felicia Hardy he’s ever seen! I got a little teary eyed tbh.
- Photos with boba fett, vader, r2d2 and stormtroopers :3 plus derping around with a lightsaber
- Forcing my bf to take cute photos with me which i’ll upload later :P
- Buying a link choker, ocarina of time shirt and an awesome gift for mads birthday <3
- Finding a guy cosplaying as zeke:
- Zekes S.F.H <3
- A five year old asking me about the con on the way home and telling me how awesome he is at pokemon :3 It was super cute
- Being asked if I was dressed as lady gaga
- Embarrassing myself with Boba fett… since I told him I have a huge crush on him followed by a “ugggh” sound which he turned to me saying wait what was that :x 0///0
- The hour and a half waiting in line which was located in an underground parking garage.
- So many guys in tight suits who ended up getting a boner when they took a picture with me
Overall one of the best cons I’ve been too (so much better than last year) :P